четвъртък, 13 август 2009 г.

вести от Финландия

Тази вечер много се зарадвах като прочетох и-мейл-а си от финландския си приятел Teppo ^^ ето и какво ми пише той:

Aло!! (Hi in Bulgarian, isn't it? ^^)


I have been in away from home for some time, but I got back almost two weeks ago =D And it wasn't more of a summer "camp" but summer high school where we studied for the big Abitur tests (which have a great affect to our future studies), or at least we SHOULD had had studied for them =D I made a few good new friendships there and we sort of spent more efford at having fun than studing ^^' Ok, I learned some now things and memorized some forgotten things in subjects I studied (Maths and Swedish), so it wasn't a total waste =D But I had fun =)

But my school starts tomorrow... There's nothing wrong with that (get to see people nad stuff) but I'm nervous because of the Abiturs... I mean, if I can't pass them, there's no chance I can come to Bulgaria next summer! =D So keep your thumbs up! ^^

And I have also began to go to driving school lately, so that I could have a licence at winter, when I really need that.
But my birthday is as late as 11. of October so that means....you're too months older than me!! =D Damn! =D I'm just a little boy to you now, am I not? =D
But as I can't give any other gift (at least very easily), I've decided that I will call you on your birthday. So keep your phone open that day ;)


I'll go now to make my things ready for school and start to wait for you next message =)
thinking and missing you =)
big load of kisses =x

-Teppo

P.S. I have got that Titanic photo and It's sadly the only picture I have where's just two of us, The picture I'm sending now is the other where we both are, but Melih looks like he's high, so not very... representive ^^'

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар